If you are looking to flex your creative muscles and want to stay active at work, this is the job for you. TERRA is an industry leader when it comes to offering one-of-a-kind outdoor greens arrangements for Fall and Winter decorating. Each year we hire a team of designers to help create and build these planters to meet our growing customer demand. This job is a mix of engaging with customers to find a product solution, assembly-line planter production, and custom design to specification. Starting mid-October and running through to mid-December.
Successful TERRA team members possess:
- Capacity to stand and walk for long periods, lift up to 30lbs, work above shoulder height and below waist level, repetitive movements with pruners, bending, crouching, and kneeling. This is a very physically demanding job.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and meet the needs of several customers at once.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Availability weekdays and weekends (no evening hours).
- Customer service and sales experience in fast paced/high volume setting an asset.
- Willingness to learn and adhere to TERRA product quality standards.
- Positive attitude and willingness to embrace the learning curve.
- Variety of perks, incentives, and Employee Discount Program.
- Opportunities for permanent positions.
- Individualize training and development programs.
- Positive, fun, and creative work environment and community.
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.