MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS AND EVENTS MANAGER
TERRA is one of Southern Ontario’s premier outdoor and indoor lifestyle retailers. We are recognized as a leader in innovative merchandising and retailing of products and services that are designed for today’s styles and lifestyles. We foster a work environment that is inspirational and empowering and are constantly searching for talented people.
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified marketing professional who is looking to play a major role in our company during this 18 month maternity leave. The successful candidate will be responsible for many important aspects of our marketing and events initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter with sound business sense. If you are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, apply today!
- Provide internal and external communications materials to promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives;
- Design, develop and deliver events and workshops, promotional materials, omni-channel initiatives (web, print, radio, video, blog, etc.);
- Coordinate social media and web-based content and presence;
- Create and execute comprehensive and cohesive email marketing, internet marketing, and direct marketing campaigns;
- Liase with internal staff and external agency on development of digital and print advertisements;
- Support multi-media projects through the use of photography and videography;
- Organize two concurrent Farmer’s Markets, including managing current vendor relations, soliciting new vendors, ensuring compliance, and monitoring success; and
- Manage communication with loyalty club.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Mail Chimp and Final Cut Pro;
- Well informed in all aspects of media, including digital, social and emerging media, and traditional media (flyer, radio, signage, in-store environment);
- Experience with creation of social media videos;
- Experience with event and project management;
- Demonstrated expertise in written and verbal communications;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality; and
- Valid G-class License and access to a vehicle.
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.