Solution Center Department Manager
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a retail professional who is looking to play a central role in maintaining and evolving our customer experience and sales culture. Yes, the successful candidate will be responsible for our Solution Center at our Milton location. This role is responsible for leading, training, and managing our customer service team and ensuring that our guest experiences are rewarded with sales and loyalty.
- Monitoring sales activities to ensure sales opportunities are maximized and that customers receive excellent service and quality goods; ensuring your team is aligned in this goal.
- Providing excellent internal and external customer service and serving as a role model to other team members.
- Building and maintaining longstanding customer relationships.
- Interviewing, training, supervising, and developing employees.
- Fostering a positive and energetic atmosphere in the department, with peers, supervisors, and towards all aspects of the position.
- Ensuring team members are trained in product knowledge, product features and benefits, and related products to meet all of our customer needs and inquiries; ensuring team members have beginner knowledge of products and services offered in our departments.
Successful TERRA team members possess:
- Sales and customer-service focus in fast paced/high volume setting and the ability to meet the needs of several customers at once.
- Capacity to stand and walk for long periods, lift up to 30lbs, reach above shoulder height and below waist level, and comfort learning and using equipment as needed.
- Proven supervising experience in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication with all organizational levels.
- Familiarity of live plant/horticulture product is an asset.
- A solution oriented leadership approach, motivating team members to build and grow the ultimate retail shopping experience.
- Approachability, sincerity, and excellent listening skills.
- Positive attitude and a desire for continuous learning.
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents.
- Variety of perks, incentives, and Employee Discount Program.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Individualize training and development programs.
- Positive, fun, and creative work environment and community.
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.