This is an exciting and unique opportunity for those who love retail and are looking for a full time, permanent position with benefits. The successful candidate will be responsible for warehousing and restocking in our Outdoor Home and Décor Department at our Milton retail location. This position plays a major role in the smooth operation of the department, which includes a range of products, from outdoor furniture and pottery to table top décor and apparel. You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your time and space management skills, cooperation with team members, and clear and concise communication skills.
- Monitoring sales activities to ensure sales opportunities are maximized with timely processing and stocking of goods.
- Supporting the Department Manager in carrying out departmental strategic directives primarily through the maintenance of stock.
- Working cooperatively and respectfully with team members to manage the allocation of space, time, and resources in our warehouse.
- Receiving merchandise from DC and local deliveries and ensuring proper documentation of the receiving and return of goods.
- Remaining focused on TERRA’s goal of providing our guests with an inspiring and rewarding shopping experience and serving as a role model for how to accomplish this.
- Capacity to stand and walk for long periods, lift up to 40lbs, reach above shoulder height and below waist level, crouching, kneeling, bending, and comfort learning and using equipment as needed; able to work indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Exceptional organizational, space and time management skills.
- A solution oriented approach, a willingness to work cooperatively with team members.
- Working knowledge/education of plant health is an asset.
- Competitive, employer paid premium benefits program for you and your eligible dependents.
- Guaranteed full time hours with seasonal flexibility so you can balance your work and non-work lives.
- Variety of perks, incentives, and Employee Discount Program.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Individualize training and development programs.
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.