TERRA Greenhouses is Southern Ontario’s favourite retailer for everything garden and beyond. We are recognized as a leader in innovative merchandising and retailing of products and services that are designed for today’s styles and lifestyles. We foster a work environment that is inspirational and empowering and are constantly searching for people for whom we can provide an opportunity to plant roots and grow a career with a colourful future.
As a TERRA team member, you will be responsible for providing noteworthy customer service to all of our valued guests. This position will provide you with the opportunity to work on an innovative and high performance team dedicated to engaging and inspiring our customers, promoting our high quality products, services and events, and overall, creating the very best shopping experience for our guests. TERRA provides in-depth and continuous training so you can grow your knowledge and skill base. We also offer many advancement opportunities, whether you are starting your career or changing your career.
What you bring to the TERRA team:
- Availability to work various shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Physically capable of working in/outdoors in all weather conditions year round and with live plant material.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 30 lbs, repeated movements, bending, crouching, kneeling, and capable of being on your feet for extended periods.
- Internal gratification from working in a fast-paced, sales focused environment.
- An excellent communication style with all organizational levels and customer profiles.
- Retail experience is preferred.
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- A passion for our product and for people.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive.
- Individualized and comprehensive training and development program.
- Growth opportunities in career development.
- Variety of perks, incentives, and Employee Discount Program.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Fun, creative, positive work environment.
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.