Our Waterdown store is looking to fill receiving sales associate roles for the upcoming season. Start date is late April/early May and will run through to the end of the summer, perfect if you are in post-secondary. Apply now to secure a spot for the coming season!
- Availability to work various shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 40 lbs, repeated movements, bending, crouching, kneeling, and capable of being on your feet for extended periods in safety footwear.
- Physically capable of working in/outdoors in all weather conditions year round and with live plant material.
- Retail experience is preferred.
- Individualized and comprehensive training and development program.
- Growth opportunities in career development.
- Variety of perks, incentives, and Employee Discount Program.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Fun, creative, positive work environment.
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.