Seasonal Sales Associates
At TERRA, we are thinking Spring. The hiring process starts early for us, so this is our call out to all those looking for Spring/Summer employment. Our Hamilton store is looking to fill roles in all departments including: Guest Service, Cash, Greenhouse-Annuals, Perennials, Nursery, Outdoor Home and Décor, and Shipping/Receiving.
TERRA is one of Southern Ontario’s premier destinations for everything for the garden and beyond. Recognized as a leader in innovative merchandising and retailing of products and services designed for today’s styles and lifestyles. If you want to be a part of the future of retailing consider joining our high performance team.
As a TERRA team member, you will be responsible for providing noteworthy customer service to all of our valued guests. This position will provide you with the opportunity to work on an innovative and high performance team dedicated to engaging and inspiring our customers, promoting our high quality products, services and events, and overall, creating the very best shopping experience for our guests. TERRA provides in-depth and continuous training so you can grow your knowledge and skill base. We also offer many advancement opportunities, whether you are starting your career or changing your career.
TERRA employs people who love what they do. We foster a positive, energetic, and fun work atmosphere. We work hard but value balance and well-being.
What you bring to the TERRA team:
- A sales focus
- Internal gratification from working in a fast-paced, guest focused environment
- Desire for continuous improvement
- An eye for style and an understanding of today’s lifestyles
- An excellent communication style with all organizational levels and customer profiles
- Retail experience is preferred
- Physically capable of working in/outdoors in all weather conditions year round and with live plant material
- Physically capable of lifting up to 30 lbs, repeated movements, bending, crouching, kneeling, and capable of being on your feet for extended periods
- Availability to work various shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive
- Individualized and comprehensive training and development program
- Growth opportunities in career development
- Variety of perks, incentives, and Employee Discount Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun, creative, positive work environment
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-689-8665 x285.