Seasonal Sales Associates
Whether you are looking to earn some extra money for the Holidays or if you are looking for an entry level position in retail, this is an exciting opportunity. TERRA Vaughan is looking to fill roles in all departments including: Guest Service, Cash, Greenhouse, Outdoor Home and Décor, and Shipping/Receiving.TERRA provides in-depth and continuous training so you can grow your knowledge and skill base. We also offer many advancement opportunities, whether you are starting your career or changing your career.
What you bring to the TERRA team:
- Customer service and sales focus in fast paced/high volume setting; ability to meet the needs of several customers at once.
- Capacity to stand and walk for long periods, lift up to 30lbs, reach above shoulder height and below waist level, repetitive movements, bending, crouching, kneeling, and comfort learning and using equipment as needed.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Availability weekdays and weekends (no evening hours).
- Valid G class licence and forklift experience an asset.
- Approachability, sincerity, and excellent listening skills.
- Curiousity and a desire for continuous learning.
- Positive attitude and willingness to embrace the learning curve.
- Variety of perks, incentives, and Employee Discount Program.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Individualize training and development programs.
- Positive, fun, and creative work environment and community.
TERRA embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.