Gardena Twin Tap Connector Y Control Valve
You get two for one – thanks to the Gardena Twin Tap Connector, there is room for two hose connections on your tap. With the help of this water distributor, you can now conveniently do two watering jobs at the same time in your garden. While you water your flower bed with one hose, the sprinkler can water the lawn using another hose. In addition, water flow can be continuously regulated at both outlets. Each outlet has its own flow control, allowing each connection to be operated independently.
The Gardena Twin Tap Connector is suitable for water taps with a 26.5 mm (G 3/4″) thread. As part of the Original Gardena System, the practical connector is simply attached to a compatible water tap and provides two connection options for Original Gardena hose connectors. The connection is reliable, long-lasting, and absolutely watertight as it is made of high-quality, hard-wearing materials.
- Two outlets on one tap allows you to do two watering jobs at the same time
- Fully adjustable connections and outlets
- Each outlet has its own flow control
- Suitable for water taps with 26.55mm (3/4″) thread
- Reliable, long-lasting and watertight
Note: Hoses in photos not included