Peace Lily – Spathiphyllum (multiple sizes available)
The Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) is a beautiful, tropical plant that’s easy to grow at home. Its’ large, arching leaves are shiny and attractive. As a bonus, this plant will occasionally produce tall, white blooms that are mildly fragrant. Peace Lily is one of the most recommended indoor plants to improve air quality.
- Keep in bright, indirect light
- Water regularly, but allow soil surface to dry between waterings
- Repot as needed – rootbound plants will wilt often
- Grow in well-drained potting mix
- Feed every 6-8 weeks with a houseplant food
- Clip flowers from the plant once browned
Peace Lily is one of our Easy Houseplants for Beginner Plant Parents.
See our most recommended beginner houseplants here.
$12.99 – $44.99
every 7-10 days