Receive our ads and flyers by email, along with other special offers, events and promotions.
Some of the benefits to planting trees, bushes and shrubs in your yard are:
• To provide shade. On a hot, summer day there is nothing quite like the cool shade and nice breeze provided by a tree.
• To improve the landscaping of your yard. By planting trees in your yard, you give it a more finished, inviting, and natural look.
• If you don’t have much of a green thumb, trees are a low-cost and a low-maintenance way to add some landscaping to your home without the task of switching them out annually.
• It’s an investment that grows with each passing year. Not only do trees, shrubs and bushes improve the look of your home, it will increase the value of your home when it’s time to sell, as many home buyers want mature trees on their property.
• They provide food and shelter for wildlife in your neighbourhood.
A few tree options you can find within our tree nursery department, which offer both beauty and shade include:
- Dogwood trees
- Tulip trees
- Sugar Maples
- Silver Maples
- Saucer Magnolia (for some added colour!)
Still need help with selecting the perfect trees for your yard? Not to worry, TERRA Greenhouses offers FREE expert advice in-store. Head into one of our five locations in Southern Ontario, and get help finding the perfect tree for your yard – one that will house several friendly critters for years to come.